How to Customize Your Products
Editing a Product's details is easy to do and can be done with just a few steps!
2. Go to the "Products" Page and place your cursor over a product you would like to edit. You can see from the image below that you can choose to edit, delete, or view your product. Press "Edit" to navigate to your product details page.
3. The products details page should appear like the image below if you've navigated correctly.
4. Follow the Product Page Feature guide below to thoroughly customize your product. The important things to watch are the Title, Price, Category, Forms, and Description settings. Take a look below for descriptions of each:
5. An Important thing to remember here is that for UpScale Fulfilled products, if you go below the price of fulfillment, you still receive a invoice from us for the full amount. You will be in the negative and you would see a warning like below if this happens.
Hint: You can choose to set the checkout price as below the cost of fulfillment in order complete a number of situational tasks. Some of these are:
1. To take split payments from your client. In the situation that your client does not want to pay the full total of the project upfront you are capable of setting your price to a lower amount to have the client purchase at this rate. Keep in mind that in order for Upscale to fulfill the work for you Upscale will still send the invoice for the full price of fulfillment.
2. The client is not ready to pay. If your client is not ready to pay you can set the price of the product to $0 and they can fill out the form to get started. When this happens the full invoice from Upscale will be sent to your account. Then, whenever you accept payment from the client, you can proceed with paying the invoice from Upscale and proceeding with having your fulfillment completed.
Support is always happy to help with code or any questions you have. Search our documentation, contact support, or connect with our sales team.
Email Support: Support@upscale.one
Website Support Center: support.upscale.one
Setup Your UpScale Account
Creating an UpScale account is easy. Through this tutorial below we will walk you through every step of registering, launching, and customizing your UpScale system. 1. Creating Your Account: 1.1 First, please go to ...
How to Add Fulfillment Products
On the setup of the account, you were asked which products you want UpScale to fulfill for you from a list of services. There are many reasons why you may find yourself looking to add more fulfillment products than you initially chose when creating ...
Upscale Design Customizations
Looking to design your store? Currently Upscale does not offer the ability to customize the design of your store. We're aware that the layout of your online storefront is very important to your business and clients. This is why our teams are rapidly ...
Connect UpScale to Stripe
UpScale has the ability to connect to stripe to quick and easy payment processing! You can connect to stripe during your setup but if you dont want to then, here is where you can go to get it done. 1. First, please go ...
Join The UpScale Affiliate Program
Joining the UpScale Affiliate Program is a 3 step process; creating your affiliate account, generating your shared link, and on-boarding your new leads! Create your affiliate account. 1. Navigate to https://upcode.leaddyno.com/ to sign up as a new ...